Causes and solutions for the phenomenon of edge sawing during sheet metal processing
The lower machine can visually check whether the tooth tip of the saw blade has chipping and whether the steel plate is obviously deformed.(2) After the saw, the plate has the following burst1.
(1), the above bursting occurs
1. Just start the machine and burst the edge. Check whether the spindle has wear and jump. The lower machine can visually check whether the tooth tip of the saw blade has chipping and whether the steel plate is obviously deformed. If the naked eye cannot judge, it will be sent back to the manufacturer for testing.
2. The main saw blade is too high above the plate, and the height of the main saw is adjusted appropriately.
1. Check whether the center lines of the main and auxiliary saw blades overlap, and re-adjust the left and right positions of the auxiliary saw;
2. The auxiliary sawtooth width is not matched with the large saw;
3. The width of the sub-saw scribe groove is smaller than the tooth width of the main saw blade, and the upper and lower positions of the secondary saw are re-adjusted;
4. If none of the above problems are returned to the factory for repair.
1. The saw blade alloy is blunt and needs to be machined and ground;
2, the speed is too high or the feed is too slow, adjust the speed and feed speed;
3, the sawtooth is too dense to replace the saw blade, select the appropriate saw blade;
4. Check the spindle wear.
(4) The phenomenon that the workpiece is topped by the saw when sawing
1. The secondary saw blade is blunt and needs to be machined and ground;
2. The secondary saw blade is raised too high to re-adjust the height of the secondary saw;
(5), the middle panel panel edge
1. The sheet is too thick, and the number of sheets at the time of sawing is appropriately reduced;
2. The cylinder pressure of the mechanical press is not enough to check the cylinder pressure;
3, the plate has micro-bend unevenness or a large foreign object on the middle plate surface, and the upper and lower sides are stacked together to create a gap, resulting in a middle explosion.
4. When the sawing board is cut, the feed speed can be appropriately adjusted slowly;
(6), the tangent is not straight
1. Check the wear of the spindle and the presence or absence of the jump;
2. Check the tip of the saw blade for any chipping or deformation of the steel plate;
1. The type of saw blade and the tooth type are not properly selected, and the special saw blade and tooth type are re-selected;
2. Check if the spindle has a jump or deformation;
3, the quality of the saw blade itself, return to the factory for maintenance;
(8), broken tooth seat problem
1. Exceeding the maximum speed of the saw blade or the feed speed is too fast, leading to the broken tooth holder and adjusting the speed;
2. In case of hard objects such as nail knots, the broken tooth holder is used, and a better plate or anti-nail type alloy is selected;
3. The problem of tempering of the saw blade steel plate leads to brittle fracture and return to the factory for testing.
(9), the phenomenon of alloy collapse
1. The saw blade is poorly ground, resulting in tooth loss, which is characterized by rough grinding surface, curved surface, and large alloy tail.
2, poor quality of the plate, nails and other hard objects, resulting in tooth decay phenomenon; the performance of continuous collapse teeth;
3. The new saw blade is completely granulated, and no chipping phenomenon is returned to the factory for testing.
(10), insufficient durability
2, poor grinding quality can easily lead to large fluctuations in durability; the use of automatic grinding machine and better grinding wheel;
3. The new saw blade of the same paragraph has great fluctuation in durability and is returned to the factory for overhaul.